The Energy of Infinite Effects
Many people ask: “What does it mean for something to have an infinite effect?”
It’s a good question.
“Our Life” is the cosmic sum (for lack of a better term) of our own energy and energies outside of us.
If we’re not neutral, some of this energetic undercurrent can affect us negatively and become a significant, cumulative effect on the physical, mental and spiritual level – creating the ripples of manifestation in our lives from moment to moment.
We all have a unique energy field that enlivens us.
Perceiving what depletes (weakens) it significantly – is the key
to getting real answers that improve our lives
and the lives of others
Energy is potential – another way of saying possibilities. When we are neutral, or strengthen areas of our energy that have weaknesses, we add tickets of experiences to the “grab bag” of possibilities that determine what happens – or un-happens – in future moments.
It’s all about the energy. Our energy state drives our manifestations (and cause/effect).
For many, the energetic source or origin of a pain or a mental or physical reaction that creates an infinite effect is often – paradoxically – from insignificant things.
We (or others) are convinced we know what the problem is, just not how to solve it.
When we’re stuck, often it’s due to a false belief – or imprint – that our life problems are caused by a single, significant issue or experience
Whatever we think our issue is – is likely already resolved.
When Little Things Become our Core Issue
When we feel into it, most often we have an accumulation of a lot of little things – that can’t be identified or neutralized – that are at the root cause of most of our issues or ailments.
For some, there are near countless Life Problems (Yuen Method geometric triad of (Issues, Triggers, Choices) and infinite effects.
When something triggers an infinite effect,
it means we can’t escape it – 24/7/365
there’s nowhere to hide
What Affects or Weakens Our Energy
Mostly, we want to identify significant issues affecting our energy to manifest lasting change. We do this with energetic testing.
Basically, we want our energy to be:
- strong (and even) for as many things as possible
- neutral about things being/staying the same – so they can change..
Having an “energetic” bother when things stay the same… (or not the same) – actually keeps things from changing
Common Infinite Effects List
Here is a common list compiled over the years from Dr. Yuen’s posts and other teachings.
- Misdiagnosis. The energy comes from our ancestors, descendants – from thousands of years.
We rely on others for (often) wrong answers. Either we get immediate results – “on the spot” change, or it’s misdiagnosis.
- Propaganda. Energy of persuading us to do what others want – The “propaganda” (message, information) – e.g. xyz is bad/good – weakens us more than the actual substance.
- Lying. Experiences when people outright lie to you
(even when they do it unintentionally – by simply not knowing – or being aware of – the truth).
- Betrayal. Experiences when someone we completely trust betrays that trust.
- Love’s weakening effect. Experience of loving something – even as it bothers the hell out of us – energetically.
- Improvement. When we thought we got better, it got worse instead.
Neutral to (Improvement, No Improvement) | (Better, Not Better) | (Worse, Not Worse)
The fear of improving – blocks infinite potential.
- Wrong answer. Sometimes it’s the #1 weakness. The idea of “treat (ment)” (repeating something – over and over) – that is based on a wrong answer- makes it worse. Cumulative weaknesses of this can be very high. Often, we may need to delete the cumulative effects of wrong answers before a person can perceive changes
- Wrong answer. Another example – choosing to hold on to a problem – already resolved – becomes your issue.
- Losing (everything). Fear of losing EVERYTHING.
(from childhood – resistance to “letting go” ; for some, this is worse than dying)
Removing The Infinite Effect
Our collective experience may be that “big things” are difficult – and take time – to move or change. But, with energy, it’s the opposite. It doesn’t take muscle or years of study or research. We need just one moment of intuitive and neutral clarity – to remove – what was once an infinite effect on us.
Identifying and deleting even one infinite effect issue in our lives can lead to drastic change.
For more information on Yuen Method and Neutrality
- visit our Facebook page The Power of Neutrality®
- visit our NowEnergetics Facebook Page
- join our Facebook group The Power of Neutrality®